Our Privacy and Cookies Policy
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may process data about your use of our website through a third-party analytics tracking system, such as Google Analytics. This usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use. We may process your account and profile data, which will include your name and email address and any other demographic information you voluntarily provided to us. This information is used only to provide you with our services and communicate with you. We may also process the information you supply to us in contributing to our website or in transactions, including purchases of goods and services. Also, we may process the information you gave us in subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
Providing your personal data to others
Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with them only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunds, and dealing with queries. Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Security of Personal Data
We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent its loss, misuse, or alteration. We will store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and in secure manual record-keeping systems. Data relating to your enquiries and financial transactions that is sent from your web browser to our web server, or from our web server to your web browser, will be protected using encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of unencrypted data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee its security. You should ensure that your password is not susceptible to being guessed, whether by a person or a computer program. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential and we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
• The right to access: You have the right to confirm the personal data we have on you and we must provide access if you request it.
• The right to rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you corrected and to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
• The right to erasure: Also known as the “right to be forgotten,” you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay for any reason. There are a few exceptions to this right, though, if we are complying with a legal obligation or defending against a legal claim.
• The right to restrict processing: In some circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. That could happen if you contest the accuracy of the data or we no longer need the data, but you would like it retained for legal reasons.
• The right to object to processing: If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds that override your interests.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
• The right to complain to a supervisory authority: If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
• The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to handle your data at any time.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Personal data of children
Our website and services are targeted at persons over the age of 16. If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete it.
Where to Change Your Cookie Settings
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-websitepreferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-andprivacy (Edge).
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our handling of data, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Answers to questions about laws concerning the handling of data privacy can be found in this guide to General Data Protection Regulation for the European Union.